- Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. (Eph 3:20)
- So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. (Gal 6:9)
- Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear. (Matt 24:35)
- “Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
- In those days Israel had no king; all the people did whatever seemed right in their own eyes. (Judges 17:6)
- “Dear woman,” Jesus said to her, “your faith is great. Your request is granted.” And her daughter was instantly healed. (Matt. 15:28)
- A few days later this younger son packed all his belongings and moved to a distant land, and there he wasted all his money in wild living. (Luke 15:13)
- Seventy years are given to us!
Some even live to eighty.
But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble;
soon they disappear, and we fly away. (Ps. 90:10)
- Everything in me will celebrate when you speak what is right. (Prov 23:16)
- Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. (Ps 25:4)